Comprehensive Case Management Employment Program (CCMEP)
We are no longer accepting CCMEP Summer Employment Applications!
Eligible youth between the ages of 14 and 24 can receive assistance with completing high school, achieving academic success, financial aid for post-secondary education, developing employability skills, acquiring work experience, obtaining employment, and developing citizenship and leadership through the following services:
- Tutoring, Study Skills Training and Instruction Leading
to Secondary School Completion.
- Alternative Secondary Schools Services.
- Paid Work Experience including Summer Employment Opportunities
- Occupational Skill Training.
- Leadership and Citizenship Training.
- Supportive Services.
- Adult Mentoring.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Financial Literacy Education
- Entrepreneurial Skills Training
- Transition to Post-Secondary Education
- Labor Market Education
The following services are available to youth with no eligibility requirements:
- Information and Referral to Job Openings.
- Career Assessment.
- Books, videos and software on job search techniques, interview skills, resume writing and employment application tips.
- Information on jobs and careers such as earnings, qualifications and employment outlook.
- Computers for Internet job search and employment and educational purposes.
- Information and referral to community agencies and programs.
- Financial aid information for college.
|Lori Hawthorne ||Director||282-0971 Ext. 139|
|Rich Gualtiere||Assistant Director ||282-0971 Ext. 135|